le le principale sur POH
tout ce que vous voulez savoir sur POH c'est dedans^_^
FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher MembresMembres GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion

Maid To Order: An Erotic Lesbian Fantasy Download Epub Mobi

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet le principale sur POH Index du Forum -> le principal sur The Black Crows -> chat-box pour tout le monde
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
mardispe

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Juin - 22:08 (2017) Sujet du message: Maid To Order: An Erotic Lesbian Fantasy Download Epub Mobi Répondre en citant

Maid to Order: An Erotic Lesbian Fantasy
by Caralyn Knight

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Maid to Order: An Erotic Lesbian Fantasy

Abigail is a struggling young actress in New York looking for a big break that just isn't coming. The holidays are coming and she is broke and must look for something to earn some cash. When she calls the number on an ad for a house cleaner the conversation is odd to say the least. The woman asks about her height but then quickly mentions it is for reaching her plants. When Rosa, her new boss tells her the job is to clean in the nude her first thought is to escape, but money is money so she decides to give it a shot. Rosa just watches her beautiful new maid clean without much talking and never any touching until one day things change.
This is an explicit erotic short story of approximately 5,000 words. It contains graphic language and sexual themes. It is meant only for adults who are interested in this type of material for viewing in jurisdictions where its sale and enjoyment does not violate any local laws.
Excerpt:
“Natural is fine. Move your hands.”
I did so. I was relieved that I kept my hair short and neat, and as I revealed myself to her she let out a long breath and closed her eyes.
“You may begin,” she said.
“Where would you like me to start?” As I looked around, I saw that the apartment itself was pretty much spotless. Either she had had another unfortunate naked woman clean for her until very recently, or she had managed to keep on top of it herself.
“In here,” she said. “The vacuum cleaner is in the cupboard in the hallway.”
Thus started my employment with Rosa. For the rest of the afternoon, I vacuumed, I dusted, and I cleaned, although there was very little cleaning to do. My hair was still up in its bun but she requested I take it down, and I did so, and it fell over my shoulders, wavy from being tied up earlier that afternoon, while still damp. After a while, as I concentrated on my tasks, I forgot to feel self-conscious, even though I could feel her eyes on me at all times. She rarely spoke to me, and after a few moments she picked up a book and began to read, or at least gave the appearance of reading, although from the corner of my eye I could see that she was watching me.

Maid to Order: An Erotic Lesbian Fantasy how to find book without register Maid to Order: An Erotic Lesbian Fantasy free txt Maid to Order: An Erotic Lesbian Fantasy kickass book download Maid to Order: An Erotic Lesbian Fantasy download book from sony xperia Maid to Order: An Erotic Lesbian Fantasy free ebook Maid to Order: An Erotic Lesbian Fantasy .fb2 download Maid to Order: An Erotic Lesbian Fantasy .fb2 download Maid to Order: An Erotic Lesbian Fantasy download from SaberCatHost pdf Maid to Order: An Erotic Lesbian Fantasy book OneDrive Maid to Order: An Erotic Lesbian Fantasy ios access how download information online Maid to Order: An Erotic Lesbian Fantasy free download mobile pdf Maid to Order: An Erotic Lesbian Fantasy read online pdf free Maid to Order: An Erotic Lesbian Fantasy download via torrent client Maid to Order: An Erotic Lesbian Fantasy book OneDrive Maid to Order: An Erotic Lesbian Fantasy book for Windows Phone Maid to Order: An Erotic Lesbian Fantasy how to find book without register Maid to Order: An Erotic Lesbian Fantasy book tablet Maid to Order: An Erotic Lesbian Fantasy book online Maid to Order: An Erotic Lesbian Fantasy find audio pc bookstore book Maid to Order: An Erotic Lesbian Fantasy torrent download Rarbg free Maid to Order: An Erotic Lesbian Fantasy book iCloud

79c7fb41ad

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Juin - 22:08 (2017) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet le principale sur POH Index du Forum -> le principal sur The Black Crows -> chat-box pour tout le monde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website